Looking for the best guided tour of Celebrity Homes? Wanting a tour which covers all the main highlights of Los Angeles - the "City of Angles"? Do both with our popular Los Angeles City Premier Grand Tour and Movie Stars Homes combo deal!!
The Los Angeles Premier Grand Tour is perfect if you want to see ALL that Los Angeles has to offer, including popular landmarks, world-famous neighborhoods and trendy hotspots. Remember to bring your camera because we make frequent stops along the way.
– The entertainment’s capital of the world.
– Home to the rich and famous, one of the most glamorous neighborhoods in L.A.
– The Santa Monica Pier
has been featured in many movies like Forest Gump
and The Sting
. See the famous Pacific Wheel
- the world’s only solar powered Ferris Wheel
– which provides a panoramic view of the Southern California Coastline
from 130 feet
above the Santa Monica Pier
– A local celebrity hangout with tons of hip shops and restaurants.
– Home to the UCLA Bruins.
The Beverly Hilton
– Home to the Golden Globes
and many other celebrity events.
– Where the rich and famous shop at the many exclusive boutiques like Gucci, Chanel, Prada, Christian Dior
and many more.
Movie Stars Homes
– Get a glimpse of magnificent celebrity homes and posh neighborhoods.
– Cruise past infamous nightclubs, trendy restaurants and swanky boutiques. If you look hard, you may just spot a movie star having lunch.
– Enjoy the fresh ocean breeze and take in the magnificent sandy beaches
and Pacific Ocean
The Hollywood Walk of Fame
– View over 2000 celebrity stars on the world’s greatest boulevard, Actors, actresses, musicians, directors, producers and more have been honored with a star.
– Make like a movie star and strut your stuff down the boulevard.
The Kodak/Dolby Theatre
– Proud home to the Oscars
and located in the huge Hollywood & Highland Center
Grauman’s Chinese Theater
– Compare your hand and footprints with Hollywood’s legendary stars.
– Get a terrific view of the famous Hollywood Sign
, a worldwide symbol of the movie industry.
Universal City Walk
– Home to the Hard Rock Café
and many other restaurants. Browse the souvenirs shops to find memorabilia from your favorite movies.
– You’ll have a magnificent view of the famous Hollywood Sign from Mulholland Drive.
– Have lunch at one of over 50 eateries at Hollywood's original Farmers' Market.
– The birthplace of Los Angeles.
Disney Concert Hall
– Home to the L.A. Philharmonic
– L.A.s theaters and opera halls
– Where West meets East
Follow this tour with our world-famous Movie Stars Homes Tour which takes you to the exclusive residential neighborhoods where the larger buses are forbidden to go. See over 40 celebrity homes in the celebrity enclaves of Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills, Bel Air, Hollywood Hills & Mulholland Drive. Learn the stories behind the stars and their homes for your expert and entertaining guide. Of course this is where the celebrities live – so be sure to bring your camera. You never know who or what you might see!!!